To express your opposition to any execution, you can contact Governor Rick Perry’s office at 512 463 2000. If you call after business hours, you can leave a voice mail message. During business hours, someone should answer the phone.
Richard Vasquez’s January 15, 2015 date was STAYED on Jan 5 and reset for April 23.
519) Arnold Prieto, January 21, 2015 (First Execution Under Gov. Abbott)
520) Garcia White, January 28 ,2015
521) Robert Ladd, January 29, 2015
522) Donald Newbury, February 4, 2015
523) Lester Bower, Jr, February 10, 2015
524) Rodney Reed, March 5, 2015
525) Manuel Vasquez, March 11, 2015
526) Randall Mays, March 18, 2015
527) Kent Sprouse, April 9, 2015
528) Manuel Garza, April 15, 2015
529) Richard Vasquez, April 23, 2015
530) Robert Pruett, April 28, 2015
531) Charles Derrick, May 12, 2015
Richard Vasquez should not be exercuted ! Please help I’m govener Perry please don’t murder him it seems that his back ground was over looked and Richard was not represented properly his parents were Herion Addicts plus little Mirandas Mother Richards Parents where on herion ? And his father giving it to his 9yr old son Herion can you even imagine the consequences of that I ask you ? in my view Richards father should be taking Richards place in Death Row because if it was not for Mr and Mrs Vasquez Richard might of had a better chance of living and little Miranda would still be alive ! Do I pray that you have a heart and give Richard his Life so he can help
Others he is a good young man and I’m begging for Help to save him ! God Bless you Richard your Ozi Friend Leeann from Australia
Australia does Not Murder Texas Needs to learn from our country
Leeann, can I contact you? I have been following this case for 15 years.